For Sale: 1938 FORD CLUB CABRIOLET - $28,500 - MIDDLETOWN, MD - Not Mine

For Sale: 1938 FORD CLUB CABRIOLET - $28,500 - MIDDLETOWN, MD

1938 FORD CLUB CABRIOLET - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle... (craigslist.org)
Seller's Description:

VERY RARE 1938 FORD CLUB CABRIOLET RESTORED IN LATE 1960's NO SHOW CAR BUT NICE DRIVER. odometer: 38000
Copy and paste in your email: b9257955dae1386f9f8713c0667f54f5@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1938 FORD CLUB CABRIOLET.

'38 FORD CLUB CABRIOLET MD a.jpg

'38 FORD CLUB CABRIOLET MD b.jpg

'38 FORD CLUB CABRIOLET MD c.jpg

'38 FORD CLUB CABRIOLET MD d.jpg

• Like 1

Seems like open prewar Ford V8s are becoming more affordable.  Assuming a little wiggle that is a lot of car for mid 20s.  Open, V8, attractive, and easy parts, support.  We looked at a 36, a bit more attractive IMO but this car is not a beast to me anyway.  Cabs and convertible sedans also have a few more upscale touches.  Green is always subjective but it seems to wear it well.

• Like 1

image.jpeg.8b86c74d57abc8fdcde2c186aaba0068.jpegIt isn’t an open car, but we bought this 1936 deluxe Touring Sedan for my father-in-law about 15 years ago. Because of that, I follow the market on these just enough to be dangerous. I agree With Steve,that these early V8 Ford prices seem to be softening.  A few years ago, it was not unusual to see one sell for the same price as an open full classic that sold originally for four or five times what the Ford sold for.

lately, their prices seem to have come back to Earth.  38s are not my favorite year, but this is a nice looking car and it seems like a reasonable value.

• Like 3