For Sale: 1937 Austin 10 4dr Saloon - $6,000 - Hillsboro, MO - Not Mine - Still Available, Price Reduced to $5,000: 1-23-2023:

For Sale: 1937 Austin 10 4dr Saloon - $6,000 - Hillsboro, MO - Still Available, Price Reduced to $5,000: 1-23-2023: See New Link Below:

Austin - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle automotive sale (craigslist.org)
Seller's Description:

Left hand drive. Runs ok. Will consider reasonable offer. odometer: 80000

Copy and paste in your email: 7c1b4c65fe143520be50bb2584d70fd0@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1937 Austin 10 4dr Saloon.

'37 Austin 10 MO a.jpg

'37 Austin 10 MO b.jpg

'37 Austin 10 MO c.jpg

'37 Austin 10 MO d.jpg

'37 Austin 10 MO e.jpg

Edited by 58L-Y8
Still Available, Price Reduced to $5,000: 1-23-2023: Crossed out the dead CL link. (see edit history)
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Fossil said:

What a sweet little car. If I was 5'10" and 150lbs I'd love to have it. 

Well  ---  

I'm 5'9" and working to get back under 150 lbs (fighting it since Turkey Day)-

looks decent for what it is,

but not my cuppa'

I've always liked small cars, but have learned to appreciate the size and comfort of Buick, Cadillac, Packard

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Boobtube said:

You don't buy little cars like these to drive 70 mph on highways.  These are for the back roads and in town. 

No different than driving the car I have now. It's amazing how much more of the scenery you can take in at that speed. The other thing I can't explain is how few people will pass me when driving June Bug at those speeds. If I was driving the pickup like that no one would stay back there. 

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Fossil said:

No different than driving the car I have now. It's amazing how much more of the scenery you can take in at that speed. The other thing I can't explain is how few people will pass me when driving June Bug at those speeds. If I was driving the pickup like that no one would stay back there. 

I envy you guys who have lots of rural roads. The Twin Cities, while certainly not the largest of metropolitan areas, are woven together by a lot of freeways.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hudsy Wudsy said:
19 hours ago, Fossil said:

I envy you guys who have lots of rural roads.

If rural roads aren't enough we have miles of unmaintained roads around here.

I grew up in the Portland Vancouver area and have been in Minneapolis a number of times. I know exactly what your talking about. My Daughter and her family live between Minneapolis and St Cloud.   

• 58L-Y8 changed the title to For Sale: 1937 Austin 10 4dr Saloon - $6,000 - Hillsboro, MO - Not Mine - Still Available, Price Reduced to $5,000: 1-23-2023: