Signage

jwbrew15

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry  I am  not  sure  of  your questions ,  BUT I purchased  a  sign  from AACA  to display  with  my  car  ,I Love it. The  fellow  Jonathan who  creates  them is  a pure  pleasure  to  deal  with  and very  creative.  I  use it  at  any car  show  I  go  to. I also feel  its promotes  the  club  to  other  folks  when  you  are  at other  shows. Ill  see if I  can  post  a picture of mine. I Just  updated  mine to include my the junior I won  in Hershey  this year  and  i  am  waiting  for  it  to  arrive.  I  may  even see  if  johnathan  can  make  a sign for  me to  explain  what  the  badge mean on  the  grill as  I am  asked  at  other  shows  what  it is . And let  me  tell  you  I am very proud of may  badge and love to explain it to  others.

I edited this post as these are my AACA signs I use at every car show. One tells the story of my car and the other tells the story of the badges . I keep AACA aplications in a folder in my trunk to get folks to sign up and I have flyers on how to order a sign that I share with AACA member I run into . I am suprized how many member did not know about the signs 

20231105_120511.jpg

Edited by 1967 Red Deville (see edit history)
  • Like 1

John, we do not deduct for non-approved signs but we strongly discourage the use of private signs.  Simple reason why.  The number of times wooden and other signs on easels, etc. have fallen over and damaged cars is significant.  We do not make a dime on the signs we produce and in fact if we factored in Jon's time we lose money.  We came up with these signs as they would cause little if no damage if they came in contact with a vehicle.  

• Like 1