NOS Remy Generator Armature.

Dandy Dave

OK. Thanks. It has to be early. I have a Delco-Remy service book from 1926 that lists the two companies and components separately. No part numbers. To many makes to list. Where this came from the fellow owned a few Paige autos. Also a few Velie's if that helps. Also, It's available if anyone needs it. It fit's nothing I have and is too good to just toss in the scrap. 

Edited by Dandy Dave (see edit history)

Dave,

Too many things are being scrapped just because people don‘t know what it is. I‘m sure there‘s someone out there who will gladly purchase this armature from you. 

10675 is an old Remy part number. The Delco-Remy part number for this armature (from on 1927) would be 810675.

This armature is used on Remy generator 913-E, which was exclusively used on 1923-24 Jewett cars.

Peter

4EAA4EE1-F108-45C4-93D2-BEE63F441A7B.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you Peter R. It would have gone back on my shelf until it was identified as I hate to see things like this scraped. Who knows what the next geneation would have done with it though? Anyway, it looks like Grimy could use it. I replied to his PM. Better with someone with a car that can use it than collecting dust and taking up space on my shelf.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 11/21/2022 at 3:14 PM, Grimy said:

@Dandy Dave, I'm interested in this armature.  PM sent.

This Armature will now be collecting dust on Grimy's shelf. 😁 Better on his than on mine. 🤓 Now to get a box and get it in the mail. Not today though as the United States Post Office is closed for Turkey Day. Dandy Dave!

Edited by Dandy Dave (see edit history)

2 hours ago, Dandy Dave said:

This Armature will now be collecting dust on Grimy's shelf. 😁 Better on his than on mine. 🤓 Now to get a box and get it in the mail. Not today though as the United States Post Office is closed for Turkey Day. Dandy Dave!

Thank you very much, Dave!

• Like 1