1928 Cadillac 341-A , Body Style 7930, & 7940L

My first post from AUSTRALIA.I am restoring both of the above Cadillac's, both being 7 seater limos, with Fisher Bodies. The body style 7930 is a closed body limo, the 7940L is a open/closed limo. ( Drivers compartment has a convertable roof with detachable roof rails, and a convertable leather upper back. The main passenger compartment is solid roofed. My investigations into this vehicle lead me to believe that it is a very rare model Lauderlet/Cabriolet, mine bears the numbers 7940L SO 0001, SO being "Special Order")

I am chasing information on the construction of the timber frames, as both vehicles have very little timber left. I have a copy of the Fisher Body Service Manual for closed cars, and the Cadillac Master Parts Manual, both of which show the timber frames and other body items. Can anyone advise me if there are any other publications available, things like blueprints, factory workshop drawings etc. Both the above manuals do not give enough detail to effect a complete reconstruction. Any information would be highly appreciated.