Know any good Cadillac forums?

I love all G.M. Full size cars. As you can see from my signature I own 2 Cadillacs and an Oldsmobile, all huge rear wheel drive "boats". I have owned a 71 Riviera and I regret selling that car more than all the others I have owned. I have had 2 first generation Cadillac Sevilles, My first car was a 70 Pontiac Bonneville 4 dr. hardtop. I caught the big car bug at an early age. In high school everybody else wanted Trans Ams and camaros and I wanted this 4 dr. Bonny.The only time I strayed from G.M. was my ownership of T Birds (1962,1984turbo coupe, 1989 Supercoupe)This is the best forum site I have seen yet on any make of car. I posted a question just like this one on the aaca gen. discussion and only got one response. I would love to hear about a similar Cadillac forum. Any suggestions?

Hi IRG50. Would you be interested in a 66 Fleetwood 75 series limousine with 63K verifiable miles? I bought it to freshen up a bit and resell. All it needs is a new shiny black paint job to look awesome! Just thought I would ask.

I got one going here with 230 members, message board photos, & i even set up a web site for mem bers cars . But the fun thing about this is there is a chatroom with voice chat. No typeing just use your mic & speakers.Also you dont have to own a Caddie to join , just be a lover!<BR><A HREF="http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/classiccadillacchat" TARGET=_blank>Club main site</A><A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/classiccadillacchat/" TARGET=_blank>web page for the owners, cars ads, brochures tech tips, specs etc.</A>