For Sale: 1973 Cadillac Coupe de Ville - "All Original with Original CA Blue Plates" - Triple Black - North Hollywood, CA - Not Mine - 11/20 SOLD!

For sale on Facebook: 1973 Cadillac Coupe de Ville in North Hollywood, CA  -  $13,950  -  Must be a member of Facebook to access Seller's contact information.

Link: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/394284322913223/1973-Cadillac-Coupe-de-Ville

Seller's Description:

1973 Cadillac Coupe de Ville

• Driven 52,645 miles
  • Automatic transmission
  • Exterior color: Black · Interior color: Black

1973 Cadillac Coupe Deville *CLEAN TITLE* ONLY 52k MILES, Runs/Drives Beautifully, Transmission Shifts As Smooth As Butter 🧈, *ALL ORIGINAL INCLUDING ORIGINAL BLUE PLATES* —> $13,950

image.png.f92369a79093f30b28faf1a956e1694c.png

image.png.a80a26874314fa3fb6515ac4902eaab8.png

image.png.7a25b379ccf58b81d2647101cf9abb96.png

image.png.eef879dd35be119b3b4fe8d000b479f7.png

image.png.dfb3ad1e6b68b4c04ad14b0bfbc199f3.png

Edited by 6T-FinSeeker
update status (see edit history)
  • Like 3

11 minutes ago, B Jake Moran said:

Prefer the 74's, but this one is a nice example subject to inspection.  Needs re-detailed, looks like some tired paint and a quick-y wax job to me.  Also needs a thin whitewall added to break up all the black.  

That's funny I prefer the '73's by a wide margin.  Front end, back and, and most importantly, the roofline and roll down quarter windows.   The fixed quarter window and roofline on the 74-76's spoil the whole car IMO.   Agreed this car desperately needs some whitewalls, as it would have been so equipped when new. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, cjmarzoli said:

That's funny I prefer the '73's by a wide margin.  Front end, back and, and most importantly, the roofline and roll down quarter windows.   The fixed quarter window and roofline on the 74-76's spoil the whole car IMO.   Agreed this car desperately needs some whitewalls, as it would have been so equipped when new. 

I completely understand.  Thankfully there are still quite a few out there.  As you know in 1974 they went the "Collonade" route of enclosing that rear window.  I personally like that and I love me some eggcrate grille, versus the vertical grille treatment on the 73's. 

1974 Cadillac DeVille

But we are splitting hairs, both years are nice, one sort of ends an era, the other one starts a new one. 

Edited by B Jake Moran (see edit history)

• 6T-FinSeeker changed the title to For Sale: 1973 Cadillac Coupe de Ville - "All Original with Original CA Blue Plates" - Triple Black - North Hollywood, CA - Not Mine - 11/20 SOLD!

Here's an observation:  Note that this nice Cadillac

took a while to sell at $13,950.  (It was likely for sale

before we posted it here, furthermore.)

So the next time we see a greatly overpriced car--

typically from a dealer--we know that that price is

a charade and totally unrealistic.  I've seen Coupe de

Villes in dealers' ads priced at $30,000 and $35,000!

I know someone locally that has the same car, but gold with gold cloth interior.  It's a 35 ~40 Kmi car and it is gorgeous...  I don't know what he paid for it and as far as I'm concerned whatever it was, he got a good deal!  ;)