Harry A. Miller Meet 2003

Guest stude8

Guest stude8

Just got the notice, the 2003 Harry A. Miller Meet is scheduled for July 12 & 13 at the Milwaukee Mile track (Wisconsin State Fairgrounds). For entry details contact Lenore at 262-253-2661 (M - Thurs). See the attachment for photo of 1997 field. Always pulls a great turnout of prewar racecars. Stude8

Great meet, great people and you should go to this....even if you do not have a car! You will be surprised at the number of chances you might get to hitch a ride in one of the two-seaters!

Another reminder to Florida or Florida bound folks next week...Ormand Beach will have their Centennial of Speed on the 27th and 28th...great group of pre-war cars showing up!

We try to get to the Miller Meet every time they put it on. It's amazing how well these older vehicles take to the track!

There's a small fee to get into the general area, and an option to purchase a pit pass. This year those prices are $5 & $25. Note: Children under 16 aren't allowed in the pit area after 10:00 a.m. That's when the cars start racing.

Jan K.

Wis Region

Guest stude8

To 1937HD question about the Gray Mercer, I can email my Excel list of cars & participants for the 1997 Harry Miller event if you send me an address. I have similar lists up to 1999 event but didn't get accurate details of later events. The AACA won't accept ".xls" suffix attachment. Stude8