Looking for some info from you guys. Non Buick related

I am looking to manufacture something for sale and need the bezels and glass from a "Stewart-Warner" looking gauge for this product. Do any of you know where to begin? I would assume there are some "cheapie" S-W knockoffs where I can get these at a low price. What are some of the names of these gauges that you may know, and I will do some web searches. Thanks.

Hello Martinsr!<BR>I won't be much help, but try a search for Voo Doo Gauges! Please don't blame me for some of the weird stuff that might pop up!!<BR> confused.gif" border="0

Did you think about calling Stewart-Warner directly and asking them if they could provide you with what you need? When my dad found some old round Hella lights off an old Benz at the salvage yard, he called up Hella and they gladly sent him two correct bulbs for free. They were happy to hear from him about them. He put them on the back of his '68 Land Rover 109" as back-up lights.

Thanks for the reply. I will call SW but I am looking for about 60 of them to start and I wanted the least expensive I could find.

I am also amazed!!<P>How did you ever find those sites? They seem able to help in those areas where you have to make up for the lack of original switches and gauges! A TRUE FIND!