1964 Sunbeam Alpine Series III - $4900 - Tucson AZ

I know it's not a looker, but with some work it would be a fun little car. Not to mention you don't see many for sale.

https://tucson.craigslist.org/cto/d/tucson-1964-sunbeam-alpine-series-iii/7536649409.html

• contact name:

Brian Edwards

• call or text:

(520) 822-7222

• 1964 Sunbeam Alpine Series III
    Very complete car, engine does run. Cool little project. Knock off wire wheels. Dual carb, manual transmission. Very minimal rust in floor pan under seat.
    Clean and Clear title ready to go.

• 00z0z_fVFfzRwL5dOz_0lX0gs_600x450.jpg

• 00X0X_4ErpYbnk3x9z_0oN0iB_600x450.jpg

• 00Z0Z_flB0J9USZ3Mz_0pe0iV_600x450.jpg

• Like 1

Plymouthcranbrook, I, too, had a 65.  There were many areas of rust-through.  I can't believe that isn't the case with this one after seeing that interior shot.  Front wheel wells would rust into the passenger compartment.  Rear wells, also.  I believe the asking price is truly pie in the sky.  Maybe if it was a Tiger but a typical Alpine in this kind of condition, maybe 2K?

• Like 1

Harsh!  I guess I am a sucker as I see a very restorable car here. The body looks good. Interior needs replaced and looks like a motor rebuild is in order but is that not the case with most old car projects. Yes the new owner will most likely be underwater after doing so but is that not the case with most old car projects!

I had an uncle that had a Sunbeam. I have always liked them. I am not a big fan of fins but the Sunbeam pulled it off well. A bit softer than an MG. Other than floor pans this one looks like a solid start. It appears to be all there as well. Interior would be the biggest challenge but I believe nearly everything should be readily available. 

Worth $4,900.00??? No. but at a more reasonable price it would probably make a good project car.

• Like 2