1930 marquette project - $3,500 (boone ia)

I am in no way associated with this vehicle.

https://desmoines.craigslist.org/cto/d/boone-1930-marquette-project/7532136735.html

you are looking at a very restorable 1930 marquette it was a one year entry model for buick but was killed because of the great depression, as yo can see by the pictures its very complete,a previous owner has taken the dash area apart to replace wood damage looks like most of it is in the back seat for patterns ,looks like it has been stored inside sheet metal very solid only rust i found was a couple small spots where the body and gas tank meet, most of interior is there for patterns the drive train is complete ENGINE IS FREE , all the glass is there and not broken, looks like the old girl was driven into storage and set untill the one guy started working on it,i did hang the frt drs and ft pillar stuff on just trying to verify that all the pieces were there,looks like it is 95+% there. will make someone a nice project you wont bee chasing around for parts,even the wooden wheels look good,it has been passed around long enough that a person will need to get a bonded title,i have it stored inside very flexable on time to show, 515-two3zero-0nine1six,sorry about the color there is a story with that the original color was blue,also there is a trunk and mounting housing sitting in back seat,5ONE5-TWO30-ZERO91SIX
LAST I AM NOT A ROBOT WILL NOT RESPOND IF YOU WANT TO SENT ME A NUMBER, I WILL FORWARD YOUR NUMBER

00x0x_iMXBaSraKeSz_0so0iQ_600x450.jpg

00Q0Q_gDb39Fngg64z_0so0iQ_600x450.jpg

01616_btMtHNEg8B8z_0so0iQ_600x450.jpg

00W0W_fnjYsJ25aCIz_0so0iQ_600x450.jpg