1937 Packard 120 convertible - $25

Perhaps $25/ pound?  More pics in the ad....

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/7531179126.html

I got a 1937 Packard 120 convertible needs a full restoration or whatever you want to build it to be. Car is took-apart I have mostly everything to it and extra parts look at the pictures . (510) 501-4748

00808_2W1ze8Faj40z_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg00i0i_lFXG2vGXjmLz_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg00a0a_9GaAZh5iuPUz_0t20CI_600x450.jpg00E0E_bdADerToprQz_0t20CI_600x450.jpg1

Sad...  Almost not even worth it as a parts car.  Maybe $25/each for the wheels and steering wheel?

Was it took-apart or did it fall apart? Pretty rough, but it looks someone painted the rims and a better steering wheel is included, not identical the one on the remains.

It's a pile of parts, maybe worth a few hundred to someone restoring one.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/11/2022 at 10:34 PM, ArcticWhite88 said:

$20,000 sure doesn't go as far as it used to. Wow. Talk about ambitious and optimistic pricing!

Assume (although you just never know) that the seller has a sense of humor.... 🤔😁  Not always the best tactic, to be sure.  I once called about a 65or 66 Mustang. 

Guy answers, "sorry but it is no longer for sale"

Me, "uh, ok thanks"

Guy "Wait, I was just kidding"

Couple more minutes and I determined he was just too weird.

Between him and guy peddling Triumph parts who answers my inquiry to his ad with "I got up on wrong side of the bed today and am fed up with calls on this stuff.  What do you want"  Pass on that one as well.  

Why not just be normal if one is looking to sell something?