1948 Buick sedanette Coupe $2,500

drhach

(20+) Marketplace - 1948 Buick Sedanette · Coupe | Facebook

Not mine. I looked at it this weekend. He claims he's turned down offers of $2,000. I offered a fair but less.  Engine locked, needs rockers, etc. Car looks very complete but nothing on the car is in especially great shape. An ambitious person probably could get it running and driving. Car was supposedly stored in a barn. He had a Michigan title from 1961. At one time, someone really cared about this car. 

May be an image of car and outdoors

• Like 1

On 9/7/2022 at 9:08 PM, Y-JobFan said:

Looks an awful lot like a Sedanet to me

Spelling for that word seems to be all over the map; at least how the owners spell it versus how the factory spelled it. It makes it hard to do a google search. 

5 hours ago, drhach said:

Spelling for that word seems to be all over the map; at least how the owners spell it versus how the factory spelled it. It makes it hard to do a google search.   It's always fun to shut people up when you post a factory brochure picture with it spelled correctly 

I know it's all over the place, but we should correct it whenever we get a chance ESPECIALLY when it's listed in a Buick area

18 hours ago, Ben Bruce aka First Born said:

Correct me if I am wrong, but don't believe it can gave an Automatic transmission. I think only the Roadmaster did.

Ben

Nope, he got that wrong too. It's a manual. Stuck in 1st gear as well. He assured me it worked when he parked it :) 

• Haha 1