For Sale: 1921 Hupmobile Series R Touring - $19,500 - Canton, NC - Not Mine

For Sale: 1921 Hupmobile Series R Touring - $19,500 - Canton, NC

1921 Hubmobile - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle automotive sale (craigslist.org)
Seller's Description:

1921 Hubmobile that has been exceptionally cared for. Restored by previous owners.
Currently has new battery and functions great. There are a few minor paint chips, seats are in excellent condition as well as the top. This car has a 4-door tourer type body with a front positioned engine supplying power to the rear wheels. The Hupmobile Series R Touring's engine is a naturally aspirated petrol, 3 litre, side valve 4 cylinder with 2 valves per cylinder. This power is transferred to the wheels through a 3-speed manual gearbox.

Copy and paste in your email: 0b7447d472c734e292fbd0c5ddf464b5@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1921 Hupmobile Series R Touring.

'21 Hubmobile NC a.jpg

'21 Hubmobile NC b.jpg

'21 Hubmobile NC c.jpg

'21 Hubmobile NC g.jpg

'21 Hubmobile NC h.jpg

'21 Hubmobile NC c.jpg

'21 Hubmobile NC d.jpg

'21 Hubmobile NC e.jpg

'21 Hubmobile NC f.jpg

'21 Hubmobile NC i.jpg

• Like 6

Nice car for a slow journey down to the lake. 

It's funny that paper air filter doesn't get charred being that close to the exhaust pipe. 

Never realized how many burgundy and black vintage cars there are until owning one. Just like owning any other car I suppose. You buy one and suddenly they are coming out of the wood work. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Nice looking Hupp!

I looked at another a few years ago in MI. The car looked nice but when it started up you could hear the bottom end rumbling around with shot bearings. I would have liked to have brought it home but I didn't want to rebuild an engine. I've liked every Hupp I ever seen, neat cars.