AACA Library Literature Sale! - October 4th from 4-7pm.

Steve Moskowitz

Please make note that on October 4th from 4-7 there will be a massive literature sale on the grounds of AACA headquarters.  At the rear of our building we will have tents filled with duplicate literature priced to sell!  With the purchase of major assets of the Philadelphia Library there are many items that have not seen "the light of day" in decades.  We have not had a sale in three years so there will be lots of great material.

Hope this sale goes well.  I will not be able to attend, but I am interested in what type of literature this is. 

Is there any way, after Hershey, that one could contact headquarters to inquire about purchasing items, or does it go back into storage for the next on-site sale?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, a griffin said:

Hope this sale goes well.  I will not be able to attend, but I am interested in what type of literature this is. 

Is there any way, after Hershey, that one could contact headquarters to inquire about purchasing items, or does it go back into storage for the next on-site sale?

Hello! While any leftover material will be going back into storage, you are more than welcome to inquire after the show. At that point, feel free to contact us regarding what type(s) of material you are looking for. Thanks for your interest, and have a great weekend!

• Like 6

• Peter Gariepy changed the title to AACA Library Literature Sale! - October 4th from 4-7pm.
  • 2 weeks later...

Ladies and gentlemen, trust me you do not want to miss this sale!  There are a lot of fabulous pieces that are duplicates in our holdings and now can be yours.  With the acquisition of the Free Library of Philadlephia collection there are many rare items that have not see the light of day in over a half century!  Priced to sell so do not miss out.  TUESDAY 4-7 PM.  AACA GIFT STORE OPEN TOO!!!  PLUS SOME RARE HISTORICAL SIGNS FROM OUR PREVIOUS BUILDING GOING UP FOR SALE.  GREAT GARAGE ART!

I plan to get to Hershey around 4 PM on Tuesday, (after an eight hour drive) so I would like to come to the sale.  Can I park near the HQ at that time of day or will I need to see if I can find an open parking spot in one of the nearby parking fields/lots?

BTW I also want to pick up a event program so I can do some planning in my hotel room that evening.