Jump to content

30's Ford? Shock Absorber


Recommended Posts

A friend has a NOS Shock and is trying to ascertain maker or what it might fit. Could be after market? Markings on back say P1630H, along with a A in a small triangle, the number 1, and DR (driver side?). The raised areas on front are stamped with D M X T. Other than some missing paint from shelf wear, looks NOS, no evidence it was ever mounted. Reason we figure for Ford is he mounted a couple of similar ones to his 1928 Model A touring and holes spacing was correct, and 3/4" square pivot suits model A shock arms. Unit is 3"dia, 3" high, and bolt holes are 3.5" CC. He will sell it if someone is interested. 




Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...