Headlight Bucket ????

thehandleman

Looking for the Application?

Thank you as always guys.

Regards

Rite way , my headlight book says Rite way was 1936 1937 Mopar and Nash Studebaker Lafayette but my experience in the Mopars I have owned and parted out this bucket is way stubby shorter as far as Nash and rest they are pretty long as well any application much appreciated.

IMG_0179.jpg

IMG_0180.jpg

IMG_0181.jpg

IMG_0182.jpg

IMG_0183.jpg

IMG_0184.jpg

IMG_0187.jpg

Just to add to it it Two things my headlight book is for lens not buckets ????  And the bucket was marked 1939 Plymouth but the car was square if I remember maybe plymouth Truck Maybe I have to look into that I forgot Plymouth made trucks but I think they copied the front car clip fenders grille hood etc.,,, ???? Thanks 36 D2 coupe

23 minutes ago, thehandleman said:

Just to add to it it Two things my headlight book is for lens not buckets ????  And the bucket was marked 1939 Plymouth but the car was square if I remember maybe plymouth Truck Maybe I have to look into that I forgot Plymouth made trucks but I think they copied the front car clip fenders grille hood etc.,,, ???? Thanks 36 D2 coupe

1939 Plymouth lamp was in the fender. '38 was the last year of the free standing lamp on the Plymouth.

19 minutes ago, thehandleman said:

Yes John but some of the 39 Plymouth Trucks was not in the fender and a couple pics I found make it look very close but some have fat chrome rings but there were a couple with stubby bucket and thin chrome stainless trim ring

Ahhhh....I missed the truck reference. I need more coffee....

• Haha 1

Hey Guys hope your eyes are better or computer screen zooms but this one looks like these buckets and from judge of a lot of 39 ply trucks they either have guide glc with top blinkers and or cannot find these orm buckets anyway see what you guys think on this nice 39 ply looks like small trim ring also. ?

thoughts??

A08C1992-C30B-42A6-876B-2B38C0240018.jpeg

A8F9086C-6A0D-4C46-9819-F2AEFD1CEE97.jpeg

• Like 1

On 8/23/2022 at 12:14 PM, thehandleman said:

Hey Guys hope your eyes are better or computer screen zooms but this one looks like these buckets and from judge of a lot of 39 ply trucks they either have guide glc with top blinkers and or cannot find these orm buckets anyway see what you guys think on this nice 39 ply looks like small trim ring also. ?

thoughts??

A08C1992-C30B-42A6-876B-2B38C0240018.jpeg

A8F9086C-6A0D-4C46-9819-F2AEFD1CEE97.jpeg

Here's another 39' with what appear to be the same buckets... 

BTW, there's one on eBay for $50 right now that might work if you and RRS need to put a set together. Not sure if exact match but worth a look

Vintage Headlight RiteWay Headlight 1930’s-1940’s Rite-Way Head Lamp Black | eBay

image.png.cef88b4b60a5ff42135905b41e5167ed.png

Edited by 30DodgePanel (see edit history)
  • Like 1