Another TEST

Guest AWBE

I got the picture posted------now if I can just figure out how to get it smaller and over on the left side under my name.

Joe, you've got the right idea. I gather that what you want to do is make the photo part of your signature. Go to "My Home" in the gray bar at the top of the screen in this form. Then you will need to go in and edit your personal information. Find the section where you have specified your signature. Now, simply add photoURL to your signature. Where I've indicated photoURL, insert the same URL reference you used to post your large photo.

Beautiful '55 Roadmaster, by the way!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice car Joe!

I resized it to 80x80. If you like it copy to file and put on the your server of choice since it will not say on this server for long.

Willie

JOE.jpg </div></div> JOE.jpg

Right click on the photo and select 'save" or "save as" and then put it where you have your other pictures. To place it as an avitar under your name do what you did to put the one you have there now or go the 'my home' on this site and follow the directions: edit personal info,upload your picture???,or url??

To resize I use Paint Shop Pro from Jasc software (you can download a free trial version)??.. also Adobe makes some good photo editing software. The bundled software you get with a scanner, printer or camera will let you resize but will not save as .jpg which is useless for these purposes.

Hope this helps

Willie