FS: 1954 Packard Henney Jr. ambulance

JonW

It is with great reluctance that I'm putting my Packard ambulance up for sale. I really had great expectations for this car and was really looking forward to showing it. But unfortunately, my 6'5", 300 pound frame is too big to fit behind the wheel. The cabinet directly behind the driver's side of the seat houses the spare tire, and I don't want to have to modify the car to try to relocate the spare. If you're under 6 feet tall, it shouldn't be an issue.

The car is a gorgeous car inside and out. The paint, chrome, trim, interior, and underhood all present very well. It starts easily and settles down to a nice idle. I haven't driven the car, but am told it drives out well. The mileage indicated on the odometer was represented to me as the actual mileage, and the car certainly plays the part. Only 120 of these were produced in 1954, so they are extremely rare. You certainly will not see another one at car shows. The color combination is exceptional, and the metal adornments inside the rear windows are not commonly seen. 

The car is located in Springfield, MO, and I have clear title. Please PM me if you have questions or an interest. The price is $33,500.

I have a complete fluid change kit coming for the car and that will be included with the sale.

qe3e6TZ.jpg

uaGMTca.jpg

S7MgnEP.jpg

fDb2FbP.jpg

r1B3gnH.jpg

LSxkwis.jpg

gPRlGBK.jpg

05GEOt5.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...