1940 1941 Hupmobile Hupp Skylark for sale. NICE! Like a Graham Hollywood. See photos. $24,000. Tons of photos by email.

George Albright

Laser straight always cared for 1941 Hupmobile Skylark. Approx 319 built and approx 1,450 Graham Hollywood built from leftover Cord dies. Both makes are virtually identical cars except for respective flat head six engines. Sold in 2019 after long term display and storage in a museum. Nice period correct interior. New owners put on radial tires,and sealed gas tank,rebuilt water pump,generator,starter and carb. He drove it several times from Ft. Wayne to Auburn Indiana to shows. I bought in January of 2022 and have spent time since doing additional inspections and sorting out with my mechanic. We have installed a larger cranking amp 6 volt battery. Starts and runs and drives good and cool. Motor runs great! Also 4 new shocks,rebuilt one brake. New brake lines,brakes bled and adjusted. New front ball joints. Points and timing adjusted. I have spent alot of time effort and expense getting it as hassle free as possible as it it a 1940 car after all. I don't have to sell nor need to sell so if it stays that is completely fine with me. I just bought a 1954 Dodge all original to cruise around in,as I drive this car sparingly. Climate controlled. Clear title. $24,000 firm. No trades and no dealers please. This in my opinion is the best Skylark or Hollywood on the market in this price range. Not a beat up then restored car,but a virtually super straight rust free specimen from new. Lots of photos by email. Serious inquiries only. Car stored in Ocala,Florida. I may be able to assist with east coast shipping. George Albright Ocala,Fla.  Cell weekdays 10-4 EST please 352 843 1624  email:  gnalbright@gmail.com 

IMG-5537.JPG

IMG-5539.JPG

• 1 month later...