1928 chrysler 72 convertible coupe

31 LaSalle

does anybody have information on the brake fluid reservoir with the plunger mounted on the firewall

I want to overall mine I know it seals with the pointed end of plunger

but what( size ) should the plunger seal be it looks to be leather mines badly worn

hope someone can help or has a diagram

Its a 1928 model 72 but I think its used on most Chrysler models

kSvOmmEFAY8lQal69Lhpl9F3pwljUfI2RbR3vUB2.jpg

Edited by 31 LaSalle
photo (see edit history)

6 hours ago, leomara said:

31LaSalle, the title is too vague, use looking for information on 1928 Chrysler Brake Fluid Reservoir and you should get some input.  I'm interested in this too.

reposted in chrysler section //////

Look up "1928 Brake reservoir" and you will find some hits.  There is something hokey with the search engine, I've entered this phrase and gotten 3 different results, the most hits were 16 but then there were only 3 or 2.  I don't know why this is happening, a good question for the administrator.  

Edited by leomara (see edit history)
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, leomara said:

Look up "1928 Brake reservoir" and you will find some hits.  There is something hokey with the search engine, I've entered this phrase and gotten 3 different results, the most hits were 16 but then there were only 3 or 2.  I don't know why this is happening, a good question for the administrator.  

thanks I will look it up if I come across any information on the seals in the brake reservoir I will let you know

likewise if you find any info please let me know

John

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/26/2022 at 2:52 AM, zeke01 said:

Is it possible to show a photo of the plunger? I can’t remember a leather seal at the bottom of mine. In fairness to me, it has been a couple of decades since I owned mine. Zeke

thumbnail_IMG_1808.jpg