1916 Buick D45

DWH

I have a 1916 D45 that requires complete restoration. This is an awesome project for father/son or whomever. That’s what this was for myself until military health issues took their toll. Anyway, the car is about 75%, plus, many many extra parts that can be used or sold. Serious inquiries only please. But, here’s an example of parts: (extra d45 frame-plan was to coat extra frame then remove from car and build on that frame or build on extra frame then have original frame dipped and coated and use that frame for rebuild), 10-12 doors, 8-10 headlights, a few pieces of light glass, couple carbs, couple speedometers, couple amp meters, canopy assemblies, spare wheel racks, extra gear box, rings, switches, etc. I’ve been collecting parts for decades for the build. Serious interested parties. Please.

Sorry Ben, that probably should have been in there somewhere. I am located on the west coast, but actually not on the coast itself…we’re up in the desert in Twentynine Palms. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello

assuming you also offer an individual parts, I would be interested in some. I have 1917 D45 but this is mostly the same car.

Useable radiator (shell not needed)

original Newtone horn

water pump (body halves only, frozen or cutoff shaft not an issue)

Baker rim for 36x4 straight side tire (with overall width of 3.75")

valve plus cage assembly (one set is enough)

Thank you, Josef

I won’t be breaking anything down. I will sell all extra parts and the car as one sale. I have not gone though anything as of yet. So, all of extra parts, and the car itself, are as is. 

Sorry. I just don’t want to cannibalize anything.

4 hours ago, Larry Schramm said:

I have been there on our way out of Joshua Tree national park.

The Park is awesome! We used to spend a lot of time up there. I don’t get around much at all these days. The winter was the best cuz u go up 7k feet or so and my kids now grand kids can play in the snow. Appreciate the response.