For Sale: 1963 CHRYSLER NEWPORT 2dr Hardtop, 383, 3speed manual - Project - $10,000 - ROSEDALE, MD - Not Mine

For Sale: 1963 CHRYSLER NEWPORT 2dr Hardtop, 383 3speed manual - Project - $10,000

1963 CHRYSLER NEWPORT - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle... (craigslist.org)
Seller's Description:

1963 CHRYSLER NEWPORT TWO DOOR HARD TOP FACTORY 3 SPEED MANUAL FLOOR SHIFT, ORIGNAL 361 BIG BLOCK.NOW HAS A 1970 383/335 ENGINE.NEED BODY& PAINT WORK, OVERALL, THE CAR IS IN GOOD CONDITION FOR A 59-YEAR-OLD CAR, CAN BE DRIVEN WITH NO PROBLEMS, QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO ASK,10,000 OR BEST OFFER. odometer: 77000
Copy and paste in your email: f47c93154aec36699f6be0698f5a39f7@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1963 CHRYSLER NEWPORT 2dr Hardtop.

Note: 383 was standard in 300 Sport, three-on-the-floor standard on Newport and 300 Sport.  

'63 CHRYSLER 3spd MD a.jpg

'63 CHRYSLER 3spd MD b.jpg

'63 CHRYSLER 3spd MD c.jpg

'63 CHRYSLER 3spd MD d.jpg

'63 CHRYSLER 3spd MD e.jpg

• Like 1

7 hours ago, alsancle said:

Three speed stick on the floor is cool.

Three on the tree not so much.

I agree, AJ...  The correct wheel covers might help facilitate a sale, or maybe period mags of some sort.  Now, if I buy it and add $10K in body work and paint, will it be worth $20K?

Edited by 63RedBrier
forgot the K! (see edit history)
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, 63RedBrier said:

I agree, AJ...  The correct wheel covers might help facilitate a sale, or maybe period mags of some sort.  Now, if I buy it and add $10 in body work and paint, will it be worth $20K?

No, not worth $20K.  But swap in a 440, a set of steel Mopar patrol wheels, meaty treads and dog-dish hubcaps...have a 'sleeper' to surprise the unsuspecting...

Just perusing all the treasures available on the Not Mine Forums today, I'm looking at this 63 Chrysler Newport hardtop "project" car that needs cosmetics for $10K and closeby is a silver 67 Imperial convert offered at $14.5K. I'm not really a Mopar person but deciding between the two would be a no brainer for me.......I'd be riding off into the sunset driving that 440 with the top down enjoying the rest of the summer!