37 wiper motor (37-38)

Made In Michigan

Can someone post a few pictures of their wiper motor both from inside (behind inspection panel) and outside of the truck? There are two mounting pieces, one inside and one outside that hold the motor in place. I don't know if I have the wrong mounts or the wrong motor but something isn't right. I sent my motor to Ficken Wiper in New York for rebuild and either I sent the wrong motor or they returned the wrong one. Pictures would help immensely! 37 and 38 are the same. I usually video anything I take apart for future reference but not this time, big mistake! Thanks, Frank.

• 6 months later...
On 7/26/2022 at 9:32 AM, Made In Michigan said:

Can someone post a few pictures of their wiper motor both from inside (behind inspection panel) and outside of the truck? There are two mounting pieces, one inside and one outside that hold the motor in place. I don't know if I have the wrong mounts or the wrong motor but something isn't right. I sent my motor to Ficken Wiper in New York for rebuild and either I sent the wrong motor or they returned the wrong one. Pictures would help immensely! 37 and 38 are the same. I usually video anything I take apart for future reference but not this time, big mistake! Thanks, Frank.

Still need pictures.