For Sale: 1967 Dodge Polara convertible - $9,500 - Marshall, WA - Not Mine

For Sale: 1967 Dodge Polara convertible - $9,500 - Marshall, WA

1967 Dodge classic convertible cruiser - cars & trucks - by owner -... (craigslist.org)
Seller's Description:

Summertime fun- make beer runs in style. 1967 Dodge Polara power-top convertible, 383/4 bbl and Torqueflite automatic trans. 93K original miles. Great condition all original/stock. Been in storage most of its life. Mid 80's restoration with white leather upholstery. Runs and drives like new, much has been done recently- rebuilt front end with quality OEM parts, redhead steering box, brakes all around, new tires, shocks, wheels, wheel bearings, seals, completely new fuel and ignition systems, new radiator, new dual exhaust with nice sounding turbo mufflers, steam cleaned fuel tank and ran all new lines, serviced transmission, new alt, starter, battery, brake master and wheel cylinders, new carpet, took the dash out and fixed all the lights and gauges, new aftermarket stereo installed under the dash (not cut) amp and subwoofer in trunk, paint is a 20 footer, top is 30 years old but functional, lots more I am forgetting but you get the idea. I am a retired mechanic this was a fun project for me, I drove it two summers now needing something else to tinker with. This car runs and drives great would not hesitate to drive it cross country. Text, call, whatever is easiest, I am a real person, and I will talk to you. Clean title in my name. Thanks, Kevin. Dog not included sorry

Copy and paste in your email: 84688bb1535b320cb568ae41d8b5dd16@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1967 Dodge Polara convertible.

'67 Dodge Polara conv WA a.jpg

'67 Dodge Polara conv WA b.jpg

'67 Dodge Polara conv WA c.jpg

'67 Dodge Polara conv WA d.jpg

'67 Dodge Polara conv WA e.jpg

'67 Dodge Polara conv WA f.jpg

'67 Dodge Polara conv WA g.jpg

'67 Dodge Polara conv WA h.jpg

'67 Dodge Polara conv WA i.jpg

'67 Dodge Polara conv WA j.jpg

• Like 2