63 Riviera Dynaflo transmission mount dimensions needed

rodneybeauchamp

Hi all, having the Dynaflo in my 63 Riviera overhauled and my mechanic needs a new transmission mount. From what I read on this forum they are no longer available however understand a later style unit will work.

Would someone on this forum be able to take some measurements of an original mount so I can match something here in Australia.

What I need is the centre to centre distance on the bottom mounting holes, centre to centre on the top mounting holes and the length, width and height of the mounting.

If someone could chime in with the correct replacement part number that members have used, that would help!

Eds blog on this subject was sorta helpful but I need to be 100% accurate as I don’t have a Summit, Jegs or Rock Auto around the corner.

Photo is one I found on the net ( thanks James)

Many thanks

Rodney 😀😀😀😀😀

299AF500-7E96-4F26-B7A6-71CC368E8AEE.jpeg

It’s been a while and I don’t know if I’m remembering correctly, but when I had this done to my 63, we found that some later ST400 mounts would bolt to the transmission and holes were drilled into the cross member to match up to the holes in the mount on the chassis side.

Hi all, having my revulcanised locally but would like to confirm the height of them when new. Mine is pretty soft but still in one piece. 😀

Rodney 😀😀😀😀😀😀