Speedster for sale 9 K.

DFeeney

Hello,  I am building  my 4th speedster and still have the other 3.  Perhaps it's time to add space in the garage. I starting building the  speedster shown about 15 yrs ago.  I worked on it On and Off  in the heated workshop during our Ohio winters.  It has been finished 10 years,  I bought a Ames reproduction T body assembly ( Floor, cowl, seats gas tank rear box. ) It was painted yellow.  I retired from work and went to the Chickasha OK swap meet and bought a mint desert T frame.  The T front axle is dropped 2 1/2 inches.  The rear end is from a 1992 GMC soccer  mom van.  The engine/trans is from a WWII 2WD Jeep.  This engine is  the same as the earlier Overland 4, Jeep remade it for the Jeep.  It has a open driveshaft and rear wheel hydraulic brakes.  I live rural and can drive it around the back roads.  It runs smooth and is nicely balanced.  Additional information and pictures by request.   Please note! The Blond does not go with it.   I live 40 miles North of Columbus, Oh.  Don Feeney,  F5415F@aol.com   740-816-4284

IMG_0316.JPG

IMG_0150.JPG

IMG_1769.JPG

IMG_1771.JPG

IMG_1773.JPG

Edited by DFeeney (see edit history)

• DFeeney changed the title to Speedster for sale 9 K.