!920's dodge serial Firewall number

I am trying to date a 1920s dodge touring for a friend in New Zealand can you help? the firewall number is m302665 as far as can be made out it is definitely m302 something........ with 3 more digits following immediately afterwards

The firewall number won't help you very much in placing the year of this car. The car number is on the top of the frame crossmember below the front seat riser, on the passenger side. You will have to lift the floorboards, if there are any in the car. The engine number of the car (if it is the original engine) is about 50,000 higher than the car number. Hope this helps.

Also are there any other ways to date a dodge...my problem is that There person Im dealing with is the other end of the country and Only have 18 digi pics......and she is not very knowledgeable about cars and getting her to find these numbers is impossible..shes kool but just not a car person....know this seems impossible but if theres any advice I 'm open to suggestions as Im just a college student

• 8 months later...