Richmond AACA Show

• 2 weeks later...

I’m amazed by all the ignorant people!   Does no-one know how to ‘EDIT’ a photograph?

First you hit EDIT, then you hit the rotation icon until the photo is as you want it.

Then you click on ‘DONE’

I know you all don’t need these instructions, they are only for the dummies.

If you are too WOKE to take a JOKE, ……..  fill in the blank.

Hemi…

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, zagato said:

Well, after being chastised I felt I should correct the down under image.

Hey Zag, after reading your reply, I realize that you could have felt chastised by me, however my reply was actually meant to the ones that commented about gravity in excess. Even I have had occasion to plaster a photo in sideways or upside down, that happens and some times after we click ‘Submit Reply’ we don’t realize it until some time later when we return to see the replies. Then we’re stuck with our foot in the mouth. 

That is a good picture of your yellow 16V TC, I had one exactly like it, it was a great running car, the wife and I took it for a cross country drive including the MOPARS at Carlisle and a drive through NASCAR land and the mountains of Tennessee to good old Bristol, but, someone wanted it even more than I did and offered a very nice figure just short of 10G.  

Enjoy your rare TC and as I tell people, if you have questions, I’ll happily attempt to answer them, if I can.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, zagato said:

Hemi, I feel privileged to be chastised by someone of your experience.  Without you I would still be puzzled as to why my 16 valve wouldn’t start.

I never would have been at the show to begin with.

Bill W.

Hey there Bill, thank you for your compliment although that word ‘chastised’’ could frighten some of the readers and leave them afraid to ask any serious questions here on the TC forum. So….Man up or Girl up as the case may be and pony up your questions. My bark is worse than my bite. One thing though, always tell us the engine / transmission combination and frankly, at least the last 4 digits of your VIN if it is specific part related which helps us determine the Build Date.  Such as my TC’s 0766.  I hope Mr. Forum Monitor won’t object to this notice either.

I’m glad you had no problems driving to the car show with your 16 valver.  They are the greatest on the long  road trips. I just drove mine over 600 miles between Thursday and Saturday to Cedar City, Utah and back.  

It sure was nice to be bask out there in my TC.  Got pretty good gas mileage too 31.79 MPG, heavy use of AC in these HOT and HUMID days.

• Like 3