1933 Dodge Brothers DP 4 door sedan

Bought this car in 1974 hoping some day to have a nice street rod. Its been an on and off again project for many years now.....rasing great kids and grandkids  and lifes road blocks.... Now that im 78 years old im able now to finally move head. I have bought all the parts that I need over past years to put this together... 

IMG_1142.JPG

• Like 1

Do you feel like you can finish it after all those decades?

I'm 8 years younger and trying to finish a similar age car that i've had for 14? years.  I did build other cars in those years. I lost a lot of drive and stamina since 4 years ago.  

Well I have allways had the drive but every time I would start working on it something would allways come up. but with life being more relaxing in our older ages I was able to get some things done.. I will post some picks of where im at with it.  Its all primed, installed a mustang 2 frontend now im putting in the rearend. im installing a 318 mopar which is getting the machining done... so its moving along pretty good..

Those of us that have had cars for so long to complete projects , at least for me is when I had time I had no money and then when I had money I had no time..    Now that im retired I have the time and money.Now if I can just stay healthy....

• Like 1