Estate Auction of Denis Kuntz - Interesting Collection - Look Like he Lived the Dream, Rigby, Samson, Federal Trucks and More

3macboys

I'm not sure where to post this but I stumbled across this auction tonight - thankfully it is located halfway across the country from me in a small town about 20 miles north of North Dakota in Saskatchewan.  What first got my attention was the variety of different vehicles, some look well taken care of, some, well, I can only guess the cabs on a couple of those trucks were too far gone to save.  Then I noticed the background in the pictures and it looks like he had built a full town on his property!  The next thought that I had was "Is this the right auction company to sell all this stuff?".  Don't get me wrong, Ritchie Bros is a massive company and they sell a lot of big iron and farm equipment.  I just wonder if some of these estates would be best served by a couple of different auction companies that serve different markets.  At the end of the day it looks like quite the collection with potentially some early parts for those on the look out.  If this was a live auction I can hear the auctioneer announce "This is a nice clean sale folks so let's get the bidding started...."

Anyone know any more about this fellow?  

https://www.rbauction.com/macoun-sk?keywords=&auction_key=MACOUN%c% SK - Jul 19%c% 2022

1922 SAMPSON 15 Antique1930 FORD MODEL A Antique