WTB: 1988 OEM wheels

Hello!  I'm considering either having my existing wheels professionally refinished, or purchasing a second set of OEM wheels in mint/excellent condition. Does anyone have a set that's near flawless? (i.e. no peeling clearcoat, no scuffs/scratches) they would want to sell for an '88?  Please let me know.  Thanks!

You're probably not wrong.  🤣   I'm trying to preserve the car in as close to perfect original condition as possible, hence why I'm looking for these OEM wheels. Would also consider a set of NOS wheels if they exist out in the Reatta world anywhere. (Likely not)  

The Lesbare T Type had the same rims. You might be able to find some and then have to get the caps separately. It will probably be a lot easier to buy a set of used rims and have them doctored a little bit. The man at the BCA meet in Lisle with the one refinished rim for sale told me he was unhappy with the refinishing because once they finished the process, the cap did not sit flush on the rim any more as too much material had been ground down from the rim. There is a really nice set of chrome ones somebody had done up that you'll see around from time to time in photos.

I have a parts car I'd be willing to sell some original rims from or maybe trade.

@Y-JobFan: you may be correct.  I am only concerned about the caliber of the end result not being up to par (I saw the $60 single wheel at the Nationals. Looked nice, but over machined and painted inside Buick logo)  As with anything, I'm probably over thinking it. 🙂