SOLD_Holley 94 Carburetor EAB-9510-A Reconditioned/Used

likesL29s

Pictured here is a Holley Model 94 Carb. It has EAB on the one side of the float bowl and FORD Script on the other side. It is also marked with a 15/16" venturi size and "94" on the front of the float bowl. From what I have read this is for a 239 cu in flathead and for years 1952 to 1953. Also note in the pictures that the carburetor has a Ford Reconditioned sticker on it. However, judging by the rust on the steel components, that may have been a long time ago. The interior of the intake cavity looks decent (see photos). So I conclude this may have been rebuilt a long time ago and taken off the engine for some reason and has sat around. So, rightly or wrongly, I am pricing this a little higher than a plain core, yet much lower than a totally rebuilt carb. You be the judge. I am asking $75 or best offer, plus shipping. I am selling this for a friend of mine--proceeds go to his mom in the nursing home. Thanks.

DSCN4366.JPG

DSCN4368.JPG

DSCN4369.JPG

DSCN4370.JPG

DSCN4385.JPG

DSCN4386.JPG

DSCN4387.JPG

DSCN4388.JPG

DSCN4389.JPG

DSCN4390.JPG

DSCN4392.JPG

DSCN4393.JPG

• likesL29s changed the title to SOLD_Holley 94 Carburetor EAB-9510-A Reconditioned/Used