For Sale: 1951 Austin Sheerline 4dr Saloon - $10,500 - Belmont, MI - Not Mine

For Sale: 1951 Austin Sheerline 4dr Saloon - $10,500 - Belmont, MI

Austin Sheerline - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle automotive sale (craigslist.org)
Seller's Description:

Rare English automobile produced from 1947-1954 by the Austin Motor Company in England. Production numbers less than 8,000 in the seven years of production and just a few here in the USA. There has been a lot of work done on this auto and could use a new owner to take it to the next level. I have lost my storage and need to sell with numerous extra parts including extra rolling chassis. The car runs, drives, stops and has lights. Front seats need recovered (original seats leather) with extra seats included. This vehicle has so much potential for the right person! cylinders: 6 cylinders, odometer: 58000
Copy and paste in your email: cfbcf41abda739a8bfd062cd28cadc28@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1951 Austin Sheerline 4dr Saloon.

'51 Austin Sheerline mi a.jpg

'51 Austin Sheerline mi b.jpg

'51 Austin Sheerline mi c.jpg

'51 Austin Sheerline mi d.jpg

'51 Austin Sheerline mi e.jpg

'51 Austin Sheerline mi f.jpg

'51 Austin Sheerline mi g.jpg

'51 Austin Sheerline mi h.jpg

'51 Austin Sheerline mi i.jpg

'51 Austin Sheerline mi j.jpg

'51 Austin Sheerline mi k.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just saw this, very cool, you don't see many but one was in my hometown and almost bought it around 89 or 90.  Aluminum body if I am not mistaken.  The CT car had a sunroof and owner had it as well as a Sr. Packard he sold first.  Pretty good size as I recall, bigger than say, a Riley.

7 minutes ago, Leif in Calif said:

Really tip top, what what? I wonder how it would be to drive with a monocle? 

And tuxedo, top hat and walking stick...chrome plate the radiator shell so the plebians will think it's a Bentley or Rolls...