1933 DP?

Clearly a sad time when some of these agents/auctioneers were profitting off of farmers down on their luck but the body style is very interesting as I don't recall seeing many Dodge sedan deliveries.

Would you guys suggest this is a 1933 DP? 

image.png.f3a30a52bf645fdffbdc4d7280b8dede.png

• Like 1

Not a Plymouth, this is a 33 or 34 Dodge Commercial Sedan (they did not use the Sedan Delivery name), as distinct from the HCL and KCL Double Level or 'Humpback' Panels, which have 2 rear doors.  Wooden wheels lead me to believe it is a 33.  The 33 cars can be distinguished from the 34s by their lack of skirts on the front fenders, but the Dodge commercial vehicles used 33-style fenders.  I have both 33 and 34 Commercial Sedan sales brochures if anyone is interested in photos of those for further information.  I agree with Keiser, production numbers on Dodge commercial vehicles from these years simply do not seem to exist any more that are identifiable by body style.  I have a late 34 Dodge Humpback and and never been able to determine how many were made. The attached photo, although of a mildly modified car, shows what I beleive is a 34 as it is sporting 34 style bumpers.  Beautiful cars and very difficult to locate.

dodge-delivery-1933-2.jpg.5e9eb78dcfd8b6fc7c3ad25b81c701ec.jpg

• Like 2