Diagnostics Not Working...Help

Hello fellow enthusiasts, I am having issues with my Diagnostics on the 1990 Reatta. I first posted it on Facebook because it is a video (please click on the link... hope it works, to see what I am having issues with), but here is my dilemma;

1990 Reatta
Can anyone tell me what could be causing this? All it does is flash instead of entering diagnostics. I have a CEL as you see at the bottom, but I cannot figure out what it is for because my diagnostics will not work. I tried replacing the climate control panel (The heat/AC I'm pushing the buttons on) and still have the same results.
Is my BCM going bad since that is what controls the diagnostics, also the Trip Reset on the IPC doesn't work either, any ideas would be greatly appreciated...TIA
Oh! my mechanic checked the codes on his machine and it didn't have any???

https://www.facebook.com/100000073826084/videos/710593353529633/

56 minutes ago, SCOTT's 90's said:

it is a video (please click on the link... hope it works, to see what I am having issues with), but here is my dilemma;

Didn't work for me.

content not availalable.jpeg

Darn -

Well as I tried to explain above, whenever I try to enter diagnostics by pushing the OFF/TEMP UP buttons, the climate control and the IPC displays/lights just flash every two seconds; it's like I am pushing the TEST button on the IPC over and over again. I tried cleaning the contacts on the IPC and the Climate control panel (which I replaced), but still doesn't work.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, because I can't get my car IM inspection done with a CEL on.

Thank You