Moderator Conference Call - next week?

Peter, I just saw this. I am available until Thursday and then I am in our board meeting and show in WV.  I'm all for it.  I also have a question of the moderators as to why the "Poop" thread was taken down.  Not really antique car related but a good car question.  John Saylor seemed to find the word poop offensive but good grief, it is not a swear word!  I hope the thread was not taken down simply as a reaction to a complaint.  We have at least two people here that seem very sensitive to just about everything!

Sorry, I don't zoom.

I hid the "Poop" thread because it was about a 2021 Enclave, birds, and rubber snakes. Only comment I saw that resembled an antique car car was about a 1994 Roadmaster. Out of the 11 posts that were hidden I didn't glean any useful information about getting rid of birds or bird poop unless putting a rubber snake on your car is useful information.

It was my understanding that moderators should try to keep the discussions about antique cars as much as possible, so I hid the thread. thinking it was off topic.  I read through the thread in response to a report (complaint), but my decision wasn't based on the text of the report, the person who reported it, or the use of the word "poop".  Feel free to unhide it if appropriate.