I'm done with all political posts... 2 members were restricted from posting in the last few days

Honest... I've tried to "turn the other cheek" on this issue for years... but I'm done being nice about this.

Any political posts I come across will be restricted from posting for 7-20 days from now on.

No exceptions.  Long term users of the forum have no excuse.

GregLaR - he's asked to be deleted.  I've honored that request

wayne sheldon

cricketkj26

• Peter Gariepy changed the title to I'm done with all political posts... 2 members were restricted from posted in the last few days

WAYNE SHELDON:
I totally agree with you Greg. I also miss the United States that used to be. The wonderful nation I was born into no longer exists. That is particularly hard on me because my ancestry on this continent goes way back! At least four of my ancestors arrived on the Mayflower. Two of those died in that first winter. Their daughter survived to produce another of my ancestors. None of my direct ancestors were truly important in the Revolutionary War. However family (distant cousins) of ancestors were signers on both the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution! A G-G-G-Grandfather from Tennessee CHOSE to fight for the Union and free the slaves! He became a POW, and later survived the explosion of the riverboat Sultana (or I wouldn't be here)!

For most of two hundred years, immigrants came here, pledged their allegiance and left SOME of the heritages behind, enriching this nation with their diversity and hard work. For two hundred years, people came here for the freedoms and liberties offered here, and left the evils that denied them those freedoms at home!

The recent forty years have not been like that. Foreigners are bribed by freebies of care and education (indoctrination to keep the worst of what they were supposed to leave behind???). They bring their prejudices and criminal allegiances, all the things that made their past country a good place to leave, with them.

You know quite well where that has brought us.

GregLaR

Wayne, I think, in some part, we all miss the England that used to be.

But the days of "King and country, the pride of stiff upper lip and English fair play, keep calm and carry on", have all been lost to the sands of time.

Today England is a welfare state who's open border policies have rung the death knell for that once proud empire.

England's  demographics have changed so drastically in the last several decades that in some places it looks more like Nigeria or Iran than jolly old England.  So, although the addresses may have moved from one country to another, the mindset of the scammer and the lack of civic pride remains the same.

Cricketkj26

I will probably get an ear full back but at this point I could care less as Im totally fed up with ALL of local, state, and federal govt systems and all the useless, corrupt, lying politicians and corporations trying to shove what it is that is good for us and the environment down John Q Public's throat. The current push to throw electric vehicles at us at this time and tell us you will like it and it does taste good because we the...

• Peter Gariepy changed the title to I'm done with all political posts... 2 members were restricted from posting in the last few days
  • 3 weeks later...