How much fabric?

I have a chance to buy new matching fabric for my 61 Windsor-Candian made. Can someone tell me how much I need to order. It is approximately $100 a yard (60" wide) so I want to make sure that I order what I need. The seats are are a combination of fabric panels and vinyl surround. The back seat is mostly fabric and the front seat has 2 panels of fabric.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ray

Is the fabric NOS or just plain "New"? Key informatnion as NOS means it's still as old as the vehicle (or at least pretty close) and not like it was produced recently. How things hold up in the future might be determined by that information.

You might also consider getting new OEM style foam underlayment too, if you haven't already.

I suspect you'll need to get need to get the tape measure out and check the grain for the fabric and how it's oriented in the seat -- on both the lean back and bottom cushion as it needs to match orientation. Then measure, leaving some extra for what happens on the other side of the vinyl when it's sewn together, and convert it to yards. Perhaps the trim shop that's going to do the work or the fabric vendor can help in determining this? Better to have too much rather than not enough.

Just some thougths . . .

NTX5467