Cadillac & Buick Lawn Show at Saratoga Auto Museum 6/4/22

EmTee

That is my Chapter's event along with the local Cadillac Chapter.  Quite a few members belong to both Chapters. I didn't think to post it here and am glad @EmTee did. I am not sure yet if I can make it this year myself but, it is a nice event on the grass and parking lot in front of the museum. Admission includes a tour of the museum and use of indoor restroom facilities (which is kinda important for folks of my age..😗)  and they usually have an onsite food vendor too. Very relaxing event. 

• Like 2

I have another commitment later that day in Utica.  I'm still scheming in my head some way to "have my cake and eat it..."  :unsure:

Hey John, is it an annual event?  If so, I'm definitely bringing the '38 Century next year!

Edited by EmTee (see edit history)

Hey Tim, it would be great if you drove here.  That would be quite a drive. This show has been an annual event for several years now. I anticipate it happening in the future.  But like everything today, can't guarantee it. Have you seen the AACA show at Gilboa is free this year? 

• Like 1

Well, I've given up on it this year -- there's just too many things stacked-up on the calendar this weekend.  I'm still a little leery about taking the '38 on a trip like that, so if I had gone it would likely have been the Riviera.  The Gilboa show is 17 July, correct?  That one might work out...