Cars and Parts Inspection Requests

BadGoat

Hey Peter,

Could we start a "new" Forum topic section for "Car/Parts Buyer Inspection"?  where members that are able and willing to go and "put eyes" on an item that another member is interested in purchasing that is in their area/state?  I have seen many requests from members that are asking for that (myself one) to see if an item is "as described" or in some cases "real, from a real seller"  I for one would be happy to go and inspect/photo and give a review of an item or car for any member of AACA (if it is in a reasonable driving distance) as a favor with no charge (except some Karma).  Just a thought......

Thank you

1 hour ago, BadGoat said:

Hey Peter,

Could we start a "new" Forum topic section for "Car/Parts Buyer Inspection"?  where members that are able and willing to go and "put eyes" on an item that another member is interested in purchasing that is in their area/state?  I have seen many requests from members that are asking for that (myself one) to see if an item is "as described" or in some cases "real, from a real seller"  I for one would be happy to go and inspect/photo and give a review of an item or car for any member of AACA (if it is in a reasonable driving distance) as a favor with no charge (except some Karma).  Just a thought......

Thank you

Considering the number of these requests are small... I think its best to just post these types of requests in the general forum.

What's everyone else thing?

• Like 1

New ideas are always welcome.  However,

there are already so many categories that

I recommend putting such requests in the

"General Discussion" category.

Overall, the number of those requests is quite small.

More people will see the request in General Discussion.

• Like 1

Reminds me of the three hour trip Dad and I took to Boston to buy a car that turned out not to be what it was represented to be, then the three hour trip back home. Think gas was around a buck a gallon back then, still bothers me to this day. I wouldn't be up to the task for a total stranger today. 

Edited by 1937hd45 (see edit history)

If there was a sub category for car/parts inspection I would not stop in to read it. Too much time visiting General, Technical and a few specific marque forums now.😁

• Like 1