For Sale large side lamps 1909-10 big Buick, others?

I have a pair of nice side lamps for sale, for sure fit 1909 and 1910 Buick Model 16 and Model 17 cars, maybe others.  Approximately 15 inches tall, lenses about 6 inches across, these are big lights and I believe they are Corcoran.  No cracks in brass that I can find, lenses have some handling scratches, side glass looks good.  Missing the two screw-in wick holders for the kerosene tanks.  Have one extra tank and a few other pieces.  Top tiers on one are loose, I just laid them on for picture.  If you need more detailed pictures please let me know.  Asking $900 for pair, shipped in Continental US.

lights.jpg

• Like 1

A friend who deals in such lights said that at Hershey, if it isn't shiny brass, no one looks at it.  These are nice lights, guess I could shine them up but so much else to do with my time!  thanks dc

5 hours ago, trimacar said:

A friend who deals in such lights said that at Hershey, if it isn't shiny brass, no one looks at it.  These are nice lights, guess I could shine them up but so much else to do with my time!  thanks dc

NOT TRUE! I sell LOTS of brass lights and the majority of the buyers want them in "as found" condition that way they can take them to the next level or leave them as-is depending on the type of car they are using them on. 

Those are nice sidelights. It took me almost a year to find a pair just like yours for my Model 16. Your price is fair, they will find a happy owner soon. 

8 hours ago, motoringicons said:

NOT TRUE! I sell LOTS of brass lights and the majority of the buyers want them in "as found" condition that way they can take them to the next level or leave them as-is depending on the type of car they are using them on. 

Those are nice sidelights. It took me almost a year to find a pair just like yours for my Model 16. Your price is fair, they will find a happy owner soon. 

Well, that's good to know!  Most times I'd rather buy something in the raw, so to speak, so that true condition can be told.  And yes, these would be PERFECT on a car that has some patina.....thanks for comments  dc