BCA meet in Lisle Ill

Barney Eaton

Who is going to the 2022 BCA meet?

Like everyone else,  we wait until the last minute for the final decision...... we are now less than 6 weeks away. 

I have had my room for about 6 months but just sent in my reservation for the meet.   

I plan on being there sometime on the 21 and stay thru Saturday.    Will not bring a Reatta or other show car, but may come in a Buick.

19 hours ago, Barney Eaton said:

Who is going to the 2022 BCA meet?

For me, not this year...too many things going on at home.  Will not attend next year either...too far away.  I do plan to attend the 2023 North East Regional in PA, though.

Edited by dship (see edit history)
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, DAVES89 said:

If I come I'm just driving down for the day. Can I just show up with my car without registering my car?

You just need to register for the meet, not a car entry.  Just to walk around and glad hand, you need a registration payment and badge 

10 hours ago, Ben Bruce aka First Born said:

Open to the public, I believe.

Ben

As Ben says, every day is open to the public if you just want to walk around the parking lot to view the Buicks and the outdoor swap area (just park your car in the hotel's general parking lot).  If I remember correctly, you might have to register/have a BCA badge if you want to enter the indoor swap area.

You can probably even go to the indoor and outdoor swap area.   You might be ask to show your badge upon entering the hospitality room.   In general it is open to the public.

On 5/16/2022 at 7:20 AM, DAVES89 said:

If I come I'm just driving down for the day. Can I just show up with my car without registering my car?

Yes, you can. The actual judging/show day is Saturday, the 25th, when all entered vehicles are supposed to be on the field for judging. I don't know much about the swap meet, other than there will be both indoor and outdoor.