For Sale: 1956 Packard Caribbean Convertible - "Rare true Factory Black" - Bala Cynwyd, PA - Not Mine

For sale on Facebook: 1956 Packard Caribbean Convertible in Bala Cynwyd, PA  -  $85,000  -  Call: 215 313 58 zero zero 

Link: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/673257053743403/1956-Packard-Caribbean-Convertible

Seller's Description:

1956 Packard Caribbean Convertible

• Driven 63,455 miles
  • Automatic transmission
  • Exterior color: Black

1956 Packard Caribbean · Convertible · Driven 63,455 miles Reluctantly considering letting this go-! One of the Real-15 black cars built per data plate- with white accent- a very strong example that drives right- seriously interested knowledgeable collectors may call for all the info- this is a Concourse Quality car!- no dealers or consigners need call. Asking , what I am told is fair-$85 k- neighborhood of value. Absolutely no texting- I can’t sit on the side of the road with one text question at a time- if you can’t call/ you can’t buy it- just like the old days!- thanks 215 313 58 zero zero / suburban Phila.Pa.

image.png.240be900cba1334a1867ace2ebd75c7a.png

image.png.6715476daedefc3db8d91d3bf91cb80a.png

• Like 2

Nice looking car, but a weak advertisement. The more pics the better, why not take some pics of the engine compartment, dash, interior, trunk and under carriage? Maybe because he is reluctant to sell it. 

• Like 1