WTB aluminum front drum 67 Electrra

I just purchased 67 Electra, new to this car..front drums need turned but the hub housing and drum are together.. is there somebody that sells ,,,repairs, or repaired units, or parts? help is appreciated, email me in a jam, cant drive her with BUM brakes

Front aluminum drums are OK when turned to 12.090 inch i.d. max, maybe 12.100.   Many automotive machine shops can turn the drums for you - and they can measure your drums to see if they are oversize.  Don’t cut them unless really scored. Shoes are cheap, drums are expensive. 

If oversize, see http://jgrelining.com to put new cast iron liners in your drums.  

Email is great, but sometimes a phone call produces better results faster.  Now that I had some custom aluminum drums made, I do have a bunch of Buick 90-fin drums that I probably won't ever use.  Some are still on the steel hubs, others I pressed the studs out and separated drum and hub.  Let me know if you need any.

1195927158_drum-Buick90fin.jpg.e893f3380ee4d4115497013f7ba5ba91.jpg

Buick 90-fin drum on 1932 Studebaker Indy car replica.

987666700_drum-TypecastAlfin.jpg.056ef46e53a9a5caed26e3104c288083.jpg

Alfin aluminum drums with cast iron liners from Typecast (UK) to Buick 90-fin dimensions.