Any members near Hershey PA that can look at a car for me. It's in Halifax PA

3 hours ago, John Bloom said:

Well, with the mystery solved, lets quickly pivot into lot of pictures!

No he didn't.  I just said he did in jest.  Would love to put that in my garage. 

Nope not a 30 Peerless either,  but boy now I have a whole bunch more cars to search for next time. 

2 hours ago, thehandleman said:

Marmon 

Stutz

Roosevelt

Canadian built Buick Mcglauflin  

None of these.  I'm just stimulating your brain.  That's suppose to help when getting old to keep you from forgetting where you left the wrench you were last using. 

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, thehandleman said:

Go for it Greg! Stop the bleeding!

I think Ed's bluffing.

I would think with the combined antique auto knowledge on this forum someone would've nailed it by now. I'm a relative newbie to the pre-war world of automobiles and a pretty fast learner but I'm tapped out. Maybe a bunch of you have figured it out already and are just being entertained by me making a fool of myself! 🤪

• Haha 1

You know I'm not even going to have good outside pictures until it shows up, most likely on the 23rd. So even if you guess it you still won't know if it's a POS or a sweet ride.   I'm even still a little in the dark as to how good or bad it is. 

It's currently not running and has no brakes.  Does that tell you anything. 

1 hour ago, pkhammer said:

I think Ed's bluffing.

I would think with the combined antique auto knowledge on this forum someone would've nailed it by now. I'm a relative newbie to the pre-war world of automobiles and a pretty fast learner but I'm tapped out. Maybe a bunch of you have figured it out already and are just being entertained by me making a fool of myself! 🤪

1 hour ago, JACK M said:

I think Randy finally got himself a PA.

Randy did NOT buy a PA- Pierce-Arrow.........as he made the purchase without consulting me, so you can be certain it's NOT a Pierce.

Ans YES.......I do know exactly what the car was, and guessed correctly after 15 photos and twenty five hints............it was how we say........outside of my area of expertise. 

Send your bottles of Crown and I will PM you the correct information........Crown Apple........thanks. 

• Haha 2

Pretty soon Randy (and Ed) will be joining the MAYTAG repairman club for keeping us in suspense for way TOO long...

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, 63RedBrier said:

Pretty soon Randy (and Ed) will be joining the MAYTAG repairman club for keeping us in suspense for way TOO long...

Nobody likes me anyhow..........especially my loved ones. 

Every time I leave the bar.....happy hour starts.........

They say I bring joy to every room I am in, when I leave. 

Edited by edinmass (see edit history)
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

38 minutes ago, thehandleman said:

Again a Dirty photo from a far might be a clue? and with a few drinks we can do this for another week

cheers 🍺 

You want to see a dirty photo? Careful, you might get what you wish for. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, edinmass said:

Nobody likes me anyhow..........especially my loved ones. 

Every time I leave the bar.....happy hour starts.........

They say I bring joy to every room I am in, when I leave. 

He says as he tugs on his necktie. Are you related to the late Rodney Dangerfield? No Respect, no respect!

• Thanks 1

I am enjoying this! Interesting guesses. Bad guesses. Clearly wrong guesses based upon clues previously given! Friendly jabs, character self assassination. Fun on all sides!

I have things narrowed down in my mind. But no specific serious guesses at this point.

I can hardly wait to see what it is! Maybe in a week or so?

• Like 1