1963 Goggomobil TS 250 - rare Coupe in the USA - nice older restoration from a museum in the UK

I am reducing my car collection of the cars we do not actually drive.  It is a lovely little car, but not suited to drive on the busy streets where we live unfortunately and just sitting in our car building it is taking up space.  For reference, it is about half the size of my wife's 1957 Metropolitan convertible. 

This is a rare 1963 Goggomobil TS250 2 door coupe.  Very few are in the USA - one is in the Lane Automobile Museum and a few in private collections.

This is an older restoration that still looks wonderful and was in a museum in the UK which is where I imported it from.   

The car starts right up and runs great with no smoking, dripping or leaking ( other than the  usual 2 stroke fun ) .  A fun car to take for drives or to garner all the attention at any car show or cruise night you take it too.  

Everything is currently working just fine on it.   18 hp 2 cylinder engine with a top speed of maybe 40 mph down hill with a tail wind 🙂.  You can look up the Goggomobil history on Google if you choose.

As it is a 60 year old used car,  it is sold as is, where is, with no warranties.  The car has a clear Florida Title in my name.  The mileage is noted as EXEMPT on the title and on the car it is in KM ( 66,000 ) .

Car is priced based on it's current Hagerty and NADA and Old Cars Price Guide values - absolutely NOTHING wanted in trade ( we have 30 cars and that is plenty ) $ 50,000 or nearest offer. 

image9.jpeg

image6.jpeg

image7.jpeg

image8.jpeg

image10.jpeg

image11.jpeg

image12.jpeg

image3.jpeg

image5.jpeg

image0 copy.jpeg

image4.jpeg