For Sale: 1960 Buick LeSabre Convertible - "Very nice condition, new top" - Philadelphia, PA - Not Mine

For sale on Craigslist:  1960 Buick LeSabre Convertible in Philadelphia, PA  -  $22,500  -  Call Mike: 267 334 19 five four

Link: https://philadelphia.craigslist.org/cto/d/philadelphia-/7476005396-1960-Buick-LeSabre-Convertible

Seller's Description:

1960 Buick LeSabre Convertible

• condition: good
  • cylinders: 8 cylinders
  • transmission: automatic
  • odometer: 100,000
  • odometer rolled over
  • paint color: white
  • title status: clean

1960 Buick Lesaber Convertible 364 CI NAil Head, 2 BBL, Very Nice Condition, new top, brakes, exhaust, No reust very clean runs good. Automatic.

image.png.8c9146fea60bc646cfacdcf54f2bf7cf.png

image.png.8613ec17c729b927dc6efbf904bcb189.png

image.png.a4c523cd87335b9aed4f312a1af2e21f.png

image.png.f4dd92acbac22474c6aa65c8b68e0d6a.png

• Like 3

Different license plates and whitewall tire widths on the BUICK in the "picture of a picture". Some sellers are so lazy. For example, there was no reason to close the hood before taking that first photo was there??? John

I actually have one of these somewhere on the bucket list and actually have a little money saved.  I sent him a message to get some more photos.  If he replies I'll share them here.  Laziness of a seller can sometimes work in one's advantage.  Maybe this is the case. 

• Like 3

I found another older Buick with the same presentation,  I'm waiting to hear back on,  but again,  no one returns my messages.  When I'm selling something I respond to every one,  unless it's an obvious scam.  Even if they have terrible trades or if I have sold it,  to let them know it's gone,  or if I have someone coming to look at it,  i let them know.  I won't tell you how many photos i send out and never hear a word back,  but I get back to everyone that has a request. 

Edited by auburnseeker (see edit history)
  • Like 2

Ad still shows active as does the other.  Are either actually for sale?  Very frustrating.  I know especially on Facebook,  I get stuff marked sold or pending as soon as possible as the replies usually start piling up and are hard to keep straight as to who was first. 

• Like 1

Finally heard back on the other.  Owner had a family emergency.  Answered a few of my questions very vaguely.  Might try to get someone to put some eyes on it as it's quite a ways from me and I would buy it site unseen. 

Still nothing back on this one.  The other one is a Buick and older so I'm concentrating on that one. 

• Like 1