Jump to content

type muffler


Recommended Posts



i have bought a muffler WALKER 17906 FOR MY RIVIERA 1966 engine 425 and i have severals questions if you can help me.


- THERE ARE 2 letters A and B on the muffler (see picture). What is it please ? Assembly direction ?  I don't see the marked input and output.




- there are a lot of mufflers type : combination, baffled...

What'is the difference and can i put any type ?


THANK YOU for your answers !




Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...