Riviera 67 origin front height

Mister Fab

Hello all,

I need to buy new springs for my rivi 67, and I want to keep the same height

I don't know if the springs installed by previous owners are the origin height or dropped.

I measured the height between ground and fender, can someone tell me what he has on original configuration? I get 640mm (25 inches)

image.png.2693a87cdd31f2002441a4aa78ef1ee5.png

25 minutes ago, Mister Fab said:

Really? Nobody has a non dropped 67 ?

Take a look at the ROA website (link in my signature) and fink the next link to International Events.  There will be pictures of cars from every event.   Use the side molding and the center of the wheel as a reference for height.

• Like 1

There are so many variables when it comes to trim height especially on 50 plus year old cars that haven't had suspension work or had work using incorrect parts. Check your shop manual. Stock height in front is 7-15/16" from front rocker to level surface. Rear is 1/4"-3/8" lower. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, JZRIV said:

There are so many variables when it comes to trim height especially on 50 plus year old cars that haven't had suspension work or had work using incorrect parts. Check your shop manual. Stock height in front is 7-15/16" from front rocker to level surface. Rear is 1/4"-3/8" lower. 

Mister Fab,

You’ll need to take into consideration that the measurements that Jason said that you’d find in the shop manual were published with the car sitting on 8.45 x 15 bias ply tires. How those tires would measure up to there’s on your car is another question. 

• Like 1